Everyone Wins When Conversations Matter
Every single conversation you have with others needs to count. Unfortunately, as leaders we’ve become too busy and distracted by modern technology, consumed by efficiency and process, and less…human. On top of that, there are five very distinct generations of sales leaders in the market, each with their own style of communication. The Making Every Conversation Count – Leadership Communication Program teaches the lost art of communication in a cross-generational, multi-device world. Developed by a seasoned leader in the competitive mortgage market, you’ll learn best-of-class techniques for getting more from your conversations, not only with others, but with yourself.
Who Is This For?
Those in leadership roles who want to maximize communication skills to boost the performance, respect, and results of those around them.
Increase In Productivity
Increase In Confidence
This energetic training program focuses on the most essential communication skills needed for the challenging and competitive working environment of leaders today. Participants will learn a simple, yet effective communication model that will enable them to communicate more clearly and confidently with anyone. Build better rapport and improve your overall communication with others to make every conversation count for something.
Eight, 60-to-90-minute, instructor led modules
Make Every Conversation Count for Leaders increases leadership communication effectiveness by focusing on eight key areas:
Module 1: Intro to the Four Styles of Communication
- Discovering Your Own Personal Leadership Style
- Understanding Other Styles
- Discover People’s Reading Techniques
Module 2: Understanding Non-verbal Communication
- Demonstrate Body Language that Engages Others
- Matching Non-verbal Communication
- Discover the Truths and Myths About Body Language
Module 3: Impacting and Influencing For Success
- Communicating Your Vision
- Influencing Alignment
- Impacting Execution
Module 4: Impacting Four Dimensional Conversations
- Conversations with Your Manager
- Conversations with Your Peers
- Conversations with Your Direct Reports
Module 5: Conversations with Yourself
- Identify the Conversations that Hold you Back
- Moving Beyond Self-Limiting Conversations
- Creating a Winning Mindset
Module 6: Asking Effective Questions
- Use Questions to Structure the Conversation
- Different Types of Questions
- Being Comfortable with a “Pause”
Module 7: Use Active Listening
- Three Levels of Listening
- Active Listening Tools
- How to Listen Better?
Module 8: Structure of an Effective Meeting
- How to Have Effective 1 on 1 Conversations
- How to Have Effective Sales Meetings
- How to Have Effective Recruiting Conversations
Flexible and Customized Facilitation Options
1 to 2 Full Day Options
Half Day Options
Maximize your ability to lead others through outstanding communication techniques and be viewed as an influencer in your market. Catalyze and improve the performance of your team, one conversation at a time.
Take yourself and your team to the next level of success!
Connect with Cindy Tomcak now, by calling: 402-533-4480
or by email—click the Connect button now.